Gender-SMART project technical partners, ISAS and Yellow Window, visited CIHEAM Bari on 10 to 12 May to collect data for the final monitoring and evaluation exercise.
Specifically, the objectives were:
- exchange and reflection with a range of institutional players on gender equality actions at the Organisation over the past four years
- collection of input on GEP implementation and Impact Driver institutionalisation with the core team
- witnessing the gender equality activities “in action” in the institutional settings embodied in the material culture of the institution.
- 2 focus groups of CIHEAM Bari’s stakeholders to explore the awareness of the project and GE developments at the organisation
- Seminar for MSc students on Gender Bias
- Online training session with Ph.D. and post-Doc students on Gender in Research
- International hybrid event ‘Gender Equality in Research and Academia: Showing the Way’ to raise awareness and to promote Gender Equality in Academia in Italy and beyond.
Participation was great and huge appreciation was expressed by attendees in person and from remote.