The general objective is to support “sustainable economic development and environmental protection of the Areas with Natural Constraints (ANC) in Bosnia and Herzegovina, in conformity with Acquis Communautaire”.
SO1: Enhancing the capacity of local institutions in designing sustainable development plans in identified ANCs (EU Reg. 1305/2013);
SO2: Enabling the communities in identified ANCs gaining benefits of sustainable development plans and implemented innovative management practices.
- ANCs mapping - identification through (EU Reg. 1305/2013).
- Assessment of the ANCs in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Training and mentoring of institutional cadres.
- Definition of priorities and identification of pilot areas.
- Definition of strategic plans/measures for the ANCs.
- Training of local stakeholders for the implementation of development measures on the ground.
- Tendering works and financial support for selected pilot initiative at the territory of ANCs
- Coaching – on the job support and evaluation for pilot initiatives.
Source of funding
: Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation (MAECI)/Italian Agency for Development Cooperation (AICS)
: 2 400 000,00 €
- Ministry of Foreign Trade and Economic Relations (MoFTER) of Bosnia and Herzegovina - Bosnia-Erzegovina